Monday, August 23, 2010

On a HIGH....




I am beginning to feel GREAT!!! Here's why:


* I'm feeling healthier, lighter, etc.


* Today one of A's teachers commented that I've lost weight... and when I went to dinner with some friends, they were beyond complimentary... made me feel like I've lost 100 pounds (not yet).


* I fit into capri pants so I can wear them to the work retreat on Wed.... yay!


* I had S take some pics tonight.... not only do I look lighter, I look HAPPY (see above)
* I'm beginning to feel & look like ME again after 4 years! Sweet!
And... one thing that makes me a little nervous...
My thyroid meds have been reduced... hope that doesn't slow down my loss!
P.S. I'm beginning to "document" my weight loss in pics on the right side of the blog!

1 comment:

  1. 35 pounds! Awesome! And I love that purple dress. Very flattering. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete