Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hungry Days - UPDATE

Ever since I started back to work (a week ago tomorrow, 3 days a week), I've been MUCH HUNGRIER... the hungriest I've been since I started this program.

It feels like physical hunger but I'm sure there's some "emotional hunger"mixed in. I ate more than 1/2 a jar of pickles today (I'm supposed to have 5 spears a day for the sodium) and that helped for the most part. I also nibbled a bit on A's chicken for dinner -- just a few bites, but still. I'm just... hungry. Ugh. I would love to eat anything I want now.... just eat & eat & eat.

I've felt very "challenged" on the program the last few days. I'm sticking to the plan (literally) but I don't want to! I want to EAT... and not healthy things either... just being honest here.

Hopefully it will get easier.
UPDATE: I ended up eating the whole huge jar of pickle spears. Oy. and I chewed 2 pieces of gum and I never chew gum....

1 comment:

  1. Dang girl!! Your progress photos look FABULOUS!!! I love your honesty here...a whole jar of pickles, lol, sounds like something I'd do!! Love me some pickles, but the sodium is a real killer for me, as you read in my last post. Went from 248 to 256 OVERNIGHT from eating a restaurant meal for dinner Friday night. Damn sodium!! Whereabouts do you live? Was wondering if you're in the Atlanta area like I am??? :)

    ReplyDelete