Sunday, July 18, 2010

Week one -- success!

I've officially been on "the program" for one week now. It's getting easier.... hooray! I'm now craving the program's shakes and, um, pickles as opposed to my usual cravings (anything fattening and/or carb-y and/or fried). So I'm excited about that. I really & truly don't feel starving (unless it's been a significant amount of time from when I last ate) which is so nice. Dr. F and I talked about how I'll probably always feel a little hungry... but not ravished/starved/etc... the "oh, sure, I could eat something" (as Dr. F put it) kind of hunger. I'm so used to wanting to/needing to feeling FULL before that it's a somewhat new sensation. I literally ate EVERYTHING I WANTED for the last 3 years... so I think both my body is kinda thankful that I'm treating it a little bit better now. =)

Here's to a successful week 2. Overall for tonight.... an 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment