Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 1

I joined a local university's weight program yesterday. Today, after a HUGE "last supper" (tuna melt, cheese fries & sundae/cake from "Friendly's" - um.yum.), I started the program.

The program consists of 800 calories. that's right. 800. it's considered a "modified fasting diet". ya think? complete abstinence from "real food" besides yogurt & pickles. it's what i need.

today went well, for the most part. my stomach hurt a little bit, prob. from the ginormous multivitamin. ugh. i didn't feel real HUNGER until a few hours ago. as a result, i ate an extra protein bar. which, in my mind, is okay since the dr. i met with a few weeks ago said i should havd 4 a day, not 3. the head honcho doctor yesterday said "try 3... add another if you need to". anyway... more on, um, everything tomorrow. just wanted to start documenting asap.

overall today... a 7. i'm on my way. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment