Friday, October 15, 2010

So, about that Journey to Jeans...





Guess what? Officially, my "journey to jeans" has ended as I bought my first pair of plus-size Le.vi's last month. I finally put this on last week, see pics above. I didn't actually wear them though until today. They were super comfy... and WAY TOO BIG!!! They literally were falling off of me and I had to keep pulling them up all day at work (Friday is jeans day). So embarrassing!!! I bought size 24 which, a few months ago, was way too big. I'm happy that I'm now a size 20 (I think) but it's still a little annoying since I just bought these jeans and they weren't cheap. Maybe I'll buy a belt. I really like my pants and jeans to be loose, anyway... it's a total comfort thing. The real "victory"will be when I fit into "regular size" (16 or -even better -14) jeans. When I was at my slimmest, 10 years ago, I wore a size 12 J.Cr.ew jeans. Those wore the days. Anyway.... it's still a little milestone. =)
In other news, I'm battling a terrible cold which has helped with cravings a bit. I lost 1.7 pounds since Saturday morning - sweet!

1 comment:

  1. I'm about to clean out my closet so if you need some in-between clothes on your way back to 12, I have 16/18 galore. :)

    And congrats - you look great and SO happy! I am sure Adam sees it too. :)

    ReplyDelete