Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New before-and-afer pics



















Oh my, sooo much to post... but for now I'll leave you with some new before & after photos. Apologies that the "before" pics are always the same. I wasn't allowing my photo to be taken often back then! The "after" pics were taken a few weeks ago (Nov. 2010). I have to admit that I was even taken aback when I saw the pics.... I think I yelled "OMG, I'm not huge anymore!"or something along those lines. Until another, not so flattering pic, was taken of my hips. Oh well, it was just the angle, right?!? ;) People are ALWAYS commenting how "different"my face looks. I agree... but I like to think that my body looks a little different, too! Anymore, more on that in a later post. Off to bed now!
Happy (belated) Thanksgiving to all! More on that later, too... but I did eat a "real" turkey dinner! Yummy!











1 comment:

  1. It's great to see your smiling pictures! Congratulations on all that you have achieved.

    ReplyDelete