Wednesday, January 19, 2011

the plan from here...

hi all - if there is an "all" - not sure if anyone is even reading this little blog anymore? hello? if you are reading, please let me know :) - i'm just curious. :) regardless if i have any readers or not (somewhat sad, admittedly - lol), this has been a good way to track my feelings/updates regarding my weight loss. i feel/think so much about it every day - and hear comments now on my weight loss every.single.day - but it's hard to find the time to sit down and process everything. i'm trying to do so once a week from now on. speaking of goals...

-- i'm almost at my first goal which is to lose 100 pounds. my second goal is only 2.2 pounds after that... which has to do with my actual weight... which i will (finally) reveal when i hit the 2nd goal. hey, it took ME 3 years to see how much i weighed (i accidently saw my weight my 2nd week on program - not on purpose!) which is why i'm so hesitant to reveal my weight "on-line". but i will. hopefully soon. i now tell close friends and gw friends my starting weight - so i'm coming around.

-- after i hit the first 2 goals, my next goal is to lose about 20 more pounds (so about 25-28 pounds away depending on my weight tomorrow which may not be good since i ate extra bars & yogurts all week - i was sooo hungry!) on program A (bars/shakes/yogurt) with the occasional meal off the plan. *** see below ***

-- after i hit that 3rd goal - which should put me at a size 12/14 (hopefully!) - i will transition to plan B which is 600 "real food" calories a day plus 2 meal replacements (shakes/bars) & yogurts a day - a total of 1000 - 1200 calories a day. i would LOVE to lose another 20 pounds this way (almost 50 pounds away from my current weight - almost 150 pounds total - omg. i should be on Peop.le Magazine!) but we'll see how everything's going.

-- after that -- definitely down the road, i obviously would like to transition to a healthy diet of 1400 - 1800 calories a day -- 3 healthy "real" meals a day and 2-3 snacks which will probably consist of protein bars & yogurt (i really do like them) to maintain the weight. i will also "treat myself" to 1-2 meals (probably at a restaurant) each week. :)

i haven't mentioned any of this to my doctor and i haven't even met with a dietician or taken a dietician's class yet but this is how i'm kinda picturing it to go. we shall see.

*** i should mention that there's a SMALL chance that i may (may!) try to get pregnant between now and june (we haven't decided yet - i'm anxious even thinking about it!) which of course means i'll put on 15-20 pounds. i had no problem losing weight after A so i'm not too stressed about this. i'll be at a much lower pregnancy weight, too, then i was with A.***

2 comments:

  1. Every time I read this, you amaze me even more. On top of that, you've inspired me. Your hard work, your commitment, your attitude - all of it. May you be blessed during the rest of your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are almost at 100 pounds lost. That is such a huge accomplishment. I like reading about your future goals and your plans for achieving them. You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete